domenica 1 giugno 2014

InstaWEEK #17

, non è proprio un instaweek vero e proprio, infatti le foto che vi mostrerò oggi fanno parte degli ultimi 2 mesetti che ho passato lontana dal mio blog (perdonatemi!) a causa dello studio e della vita da studente fuori-sede; spero vi piacciano comunque e vi facciano capire come stanno andando le mie giornate frenetiche.

ENG: Well, is not really a instaweek true, in fact the photos that I will show you today are part of the last 2 month or so that I spent away from my blog (sorry!) due to the study and student life out-of-home; I hope you enjoy them anyway and I do understand how they are going to my hectic days.


New bag - Some of my fav lipstick - New platform - Thanks to Calzedonia.



Thanks to Corset Story - Study hard (lol) - Quote - Special surprise.



Histology time -  I love cherries! - Urticales, Cannabis Sativa - Funny moments.



Must-have - Our tattoos - New beachwear, thanks Tezenis - Me and my friends at Ambra Night Big Opening Party (San Teodoro).


Potete seguire tutte le mie "avventure" sul mio profilo instagram, il nickname è @chimerafenty, vi aspetto!

ENG: You can follow all of my "adventures" on my instagram profile, the nickname is @chimerafenty, see you soon!

xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your comment ♥