martedì 5 novembre 2013

InstaWEEK #14

Era da tanto tempo che non pubblicavo la mia instaweek, quindi, possiamo dire che non si tratta proprio di una settimana questa volta.. ma molte di più!
Partono più o meno da fine estate, erano veramente tante e ho deciso così di scegliere quelle più significative e/o particolari per me.
Spero vi piacciano!

ENG: It's been a long time since I published my instaweek, then, we can say that this is not just a week this time.. but many more!
Depart more or less from the end of summer, they were really a lot and so I decided to choose the most significant and/or special for me.
I hope you like them!


1° Finally at University - 2° My new Armani's shoes - 3° Missing summer - 4° Thanks to Persunmall.



1° Love you! - 2° My new bomber from Romwe - 3° Last summer night - 4° Anubi necklace.



1° My new earrings from Ile&Roby Bijoux - 2° Energy drink from me! - 3° McDonalds Time - 4° New gold earrings.



1° My new platform - 2° Classroom - 3° Thanks to CrazyFactory - 4° New heels for me.



1° My last outfit (POST HERE) - 2° Halloween Party with my friends - 3° OMG! Help me!


Vi ricordo che potete seguire tutte le mie "avventure" su Instagram sotto il nick: @chimerafenty, cosa aspettate?

ENG: I remind you that you can follow all of my "adventures" on Instagram under the nick: @chimerafenty, what are you waiting?

xoxo

8 commenti:

Thanks for your comment ♥