domenica 24 marzo 2013

InstaWEEK #9

Scusatemi, scusatemi, scusatemi!
Come al solito i miei "instaweek" non sono sempre regolari, o perché sono impegnata con qualche collaborazione o perché mi ispira un altro genere di post a seconda della giornata.
Quindi, più che una settimana, diciamo che sono 10 o più giorni di foto (credo!) e spero che siano di vostro gradimento.

ENG: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!
As usual, my "instaweek" are not always regular, or because they are busy with some collaboration or because it inspires another kind of post depending on the day.
So, more than a week, say they are 10 or more days of photos (I think!) and I hope they are to your liking.


Me and my BFF - Pancake cooking by me - Le Volume de Chanel - Perfect chignon.


Harry Potter is my life - "I dolci bijoxu di Anto" (POST HERE) - Happy father's day - My new galaxy leggins (LOOK HERE).


Details - Some new purchases - My new bracelet from ROCK BALLERINAS - Gift from my BF.


Feel like a kid, thank you mom! - My beautiful Tequila - Waiting my grandfather - News in my closet.


Ricordate di seguirmi su Instagram con il nick: @chimerafenty

ENG: Remember to follow me on Instagram with the nick: @chimerafenty

xoxo


Join my Giveaway in collaboration with FIRMOO, you can win a pair of glasses or a voucher for 30$!
Just click HERE!

30 commenti:

  1. Bellissime foto
    http://thetwinsfashion.wordpress.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Twins-Fashion/155007211331186

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous babe! Follow me back on instagram @nitagill !! :D

    Btw, great job on your blog layout as well! Keep it up!

    xx Nita
    www.trendsteps.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. belle le tue foto ci sono anche io su instagram
    ciaooo

    RispondiElimina
  4. Carinissimo queste foto!

    Nuovo post:
    http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/03/insta-recap.html

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love your mix of Instagram!!

    I´ve seen your blog and just to say : It´s AWESOME!

    I´d like to follow you!

    Check our blog (We´re starting) and , what do you think about follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?

    X.O.X.O S&N

    http://www.incrediblysimilars.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Buenas imágenes!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    RispondiElimina
  7. I just put online my instaweek diary, haha ;-) Nice pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  8. foto carinissime come al solito :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. che belle..adoro il riassunto settimanale:-)
    un bacio

    RispondiElimina
  10. Bellissime queste foto =)
    un bacio
    ti aspetto da me =)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Harry Potter forever!!!! Love these pictures, the galaxy leggings are so gorgeous too!

    Following your blog now, I'd really love it if you'd do the same :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  12. Che bello il bracciale rock ballerina! Anche io ho l'uovo di Hello Kitty ahahah :D kiss!


    New post on Tati loves pearls

    Tati loves pearls facebook page

    RispondiElimina
  13. Che belli scatti ^_^

    Have a Lovely Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RispondiElimina
  14. Beautiful photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. MMMM buoni i pancake!!Bellissime foto!!
    Baci

    RispondiElimina
  16. bellissime foto Vale :)
    baci passa da me nuovo post
    http://idolcibijoux92.blogspot.it/ baci

    RispondiElimina
  17. anche io ho preso elle con quel bel mascara!

    RispondiElimina
  18. Cool Chanel makeup lash kit thing! :)

    RispondiElimina
  19. belle insta!!! anche io, essendo abbonata Elle, ho il mascara e devo dire che è fantastico! bacioni

    RispondiElimina
  20. assolutamente si sono di mio gradimento!!
    secondo me non devi farti troppi problemi se è una settimana o dieci gorni, devi fare il post nel momento in cui ti va e con ciò che ti va di condividere, questo è il bello del blog!!
    un bacione!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  21. Those pancakes look amazing!!

    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    RispondiElimina
  22. Bellissime foto!! I leggings sono stupendi **

    NUOVO POST! Aspetto un tuo commento per sapere cosa ne pensi :) un bacio :* http://saporedimoda.blogspot.it/2013/04/studded-papillon.html

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your comment ♥