sabato 23 febbraio 2013

InstaWEEK #8

Un altra settimana e passata, con tante belle giornate, nuove "avventure" diciamo e..
Si arriva a sabato con un bel DILUVIO UNIVERSALE, era ovvio che doveva piovere proprio nel weekend (sob).
Vi lascio dunque alle mie foto della settimana passata prese direttamente dal mio Instagram, vi ricordo che mi potete trovare sotto il nick "@chimerafenty".

ENG: Another week passed, with many sunny days, new "adventures" and say ..
You get to Saturday with a nice UNIVERSAL DELUGE, it was obvious he had just rained the weekend (sob).
So I leave to my pictures of the past week taken directly from my Instagram, remember that you can find me under the nick "@chimerafenty".



1° Snow-White mask for this Carnival 2013 - 2°New covers for my mobile - 3° Bijoux sent from "Bioetic Bijoux" (post HERE) - 4° Macarons for break.



1° New boots - 2° Roses from my boyfriend for St.Valentine - 3° Me and Michelle Hunziker after her show in my city (i'm so lucky!) - 4° Me and my bestfriend for Carnival.


1° Me and Laura like Disney Princess at the party - 2° Rihanna at Grammy's 2013, she's PERFECT! - 3° Blogger Collaboration with Donnapiù (post HERE) - 3° New sweatshirt from Choies.


1° One of my fav model, Cara Delevingne - 2° My last outfit on the blog (post HERE) - 3° My dog Tequila with her new jacket :) - 4° My fav pics from Fashion Week Street-style.


Seguitemi su Instagram per tante altre foto: @chimerafenty.

ENG:  Follow me on Instagram for more pics: @chimerafenty.

xoxo

23 commenti:

  1. Stai benissimo vestita da biancaneve:)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your picture looks like a great week.

    I checked your blog with the result, I like it. What do you think about following each other. Let me know and i follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissime queste fotine!!Vado subito ad aggiungerti :p io sono @Claudiafos
    buon weekend

    RispondiElimina
  4. che bella settimana! Che carina la giacchetta di Tequila!

    RispondiElimina
  5. che carine queste foto..stupendo il tuo cagnolino!!!
    e adoro la felpa di kenzo!!!
    un bacio

    RispondiElimina
  6. Guarda, ora è provato scientificamente provato che piove sempre e solo nel weekend! Stamattina qui a Treviso c'era un bel sole, e ora è da sperare che non nevichi, tanto c'è fatto grigio e freddo!! Ma perchè, mi domando?!?!?

    Un bacione,
    Giada

    RispondiElimina
  7. belle fotine ci sono anche io su instagram ciaooo

    RispondiElimina
  8. Carinissime queste foto!

    Elle
    http://redischic.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  9. You look so sweet in snow white !


    I love your blog and your univers
    Please come visit my blog - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RispondiElimina
  10. That phone case is adorable! Love your blog!

    ♥♥
    With Love From, B

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love it!!!

    Baci e Buona Domenica

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  12. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. Bellissima la felpa e l'outfit kenzo!

    Ti va di seguirci a vicenda? Un bacione
    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    RispondiElimina
  14. Foto molto carine!

    http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/02/casual-afternoon.html

    RispondiElimina
  15. Che carina Tequila *.*
    Anche io ho una pincherina!

    Instagram: @vidivalentina

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for your comment ♥